Dragon Ball Z
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come here to RP as any of your favorite dragon ball z characters.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Moderaotrs needed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vegito
Admin
Vegito

Moderaotrs needed Empty
PostSubject: Moderaotrs needed   Moderaotrs needed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:50 pm

well this is a new forum, and we are in need of some moderators.

so, if you can fill our the following

Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Why you would like to be a moderator:[/b]
[b]Do you have any previous experience as a forum moderator:[/b]
[b]tell me a little about your self (2-3) sentences:[/b]
[b]what is your GMT:[/b]

Requirements

You must be active at least 3 days out of the week. if you become inactive without telling me, i may take away your moderator status.
if you are going to take some time away from the base, simply let me know Smile
Back to top Go down
https://dbzrp.board-directory.net
Gotenks

Gotenks

Moderaotrs needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderaotrs needed   Moderaotrs needed Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 5:33 am

Username: Gotenks
Why you would like to be a moderator: I really like the looks of the forum, and as it's just starting off I'd love to help out some.
Do you have any previous experience as a forum moderator: Yes, both as a mod and admin, though none of them got very big and most died out fairly fast.
tell me a little about your self (2-3) sentences: I've been on quite a few dbz rps, and I'll definitely be on each day. My schedule is a bit random but I'm online a lot.
what is your GMT: gmt+8

~Accepted~
You've been made a global mod, due to your past experience on forums.
Back to top Go down
Mirai Trunks

Moderaotrs needed Empty
PostSubject: Moderators Needed?   Moderaotrs needed Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 12:19 pm

Username: Mirai Trunks
Why you would like to be a moderator: I feel once we get this place really kicking, I could be a great asset to this forum. I'm always online and when I'm not, it's not long before I return.
Do you have any previous experience as a forum moderator: Unfortuneatly no. I've applied to many of the other forums I go to but they never get back to me.
tell me a little about your self (2-3) sentences:
I'm always online. I'm extremely good at Roleplaying. I Ropleplay as Mirai Trunks on a site called IMVU.com My friends think I'm amazing at the charecter seeing I studied him so that I COULD play him plus the fact that Mirai Trunks is my favorite charecter...
what is your GMT:
I live in the Eastern Time Zone.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moderaotrs needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderaotrs needed   Moderaotrs needed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moderaotrs needed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Ball Z :: Dragon Ball Z World :: Moderators needed-
Jump to: